Complement and optimize your HIV/ AIDS medical therapy with our science-based, customized nutritional protocol to create abundant energy, vitality, a strong immune system, and long life, while reducing many antiretroviral side effects.
Studies prove that eating the right foods and receiving optimal nutrients offers numerous benefits for people living with HIV/ AIDS. Determining the most effective nutritional direction, however, can become overwhelming and time-consuming.
At Jason Boehm Nutrition, our biochemical individuality approach to HIV/ AIDS includes a personalized, scientifically researched protocol that incorporates healthy, delicious foods and therapeutic nutrients to significantly enhance your health and quality of life.
Our protocol, individually tailored to your needs, can help you:
- Incorporate foods that inhibit viral replication, reduce inflammation, and ameliorate other HIV/ AIDS-related complications
- Develop delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that focus on your individual medical, dietary, and personal needs
- Adapt an optimal diet to manage your weight, increase energy and vitality, and boost immunity
- Create macronutrient-balanced, micronutrient-dense, delicious meal replacement shakes
- Eliminate common food and nutrient/ drug interactions
- Determine the most efficacious nutrients to benefit many HIV-related issues, including:
- peripheral neuropathy
- wasting syndrome
- liver function
- cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- digestive and cardiovascular health
- Receive optimal amounts of the most crucial mineral for HIV/ AIDS
- Understand the most beneficial vitamins, minerals, botanicals, and other nutrients for HIV/ AIDS
- Replenish the nutrients depleted by HIV/ AIDS and antiretroviral therapy
- Boost glutathione (your most important antioxidant) levels and reduce oxidative stress with the right foods and nutrient precursors
- Reduce or eliminate many of the problematic side effects created by antiretroviral therapy
- Develop a science-based exercise and lifestyle protocol that addresses your unique preferences, needs, and budget
- Find therapeutic solutions to common HIV/ AIDS issues such as stress, anxiety, and sleep complications
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation about how we can develop and guide you through a comprehensive, personalized nutritional plan that complements your medical therapy, fits your budget and preferences, helps you more easily manage HIV/AIDS, and fosters optimal health.